A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
-Coco Chanel

19.5.09

Wanna Be

Okay, so I have an audition with a model agency next week and I'm SO nervous. I have no clue what to wear, or how to do my hair, or make up. I'm going to end up going through every single thing in my closet and still not be satisfied. I also have no idea what to expect. What happens once I get there? What kind of questions are they going to ask!? I'm going to go crazy by next week, I'm so scared!
-sigh-
So if anyone has ever been to a model audition, or knows people who have and you know some of the answers to my many questions please share. Thanks guys, and wish me luck :)


2 comments:

  1. if theres anything of mine that youd want to borrow, just give me a shout. i dont think youd fit into much of my stuff though.

    love
    alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh, how kind of you alice. I don't have any idea what to wear though, like..a dress or jeans, or a skirt or shorts flats, sandals, heels idkkk :S

    ReplyDelete