A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
-Coco Chanel

4.5.09

Lovely


My favorite person in the whole world probably has to be Mary-Kate Olsen. (Only on inspirational fashion terms though) As a person I'm not so sure on how great she is. I love her style soo much. She can pull off pretty much anything, classy, chic, grunge, rocker, and it still looks good on her. Along with her clothes looking amazing, I am also completely in love with her hair, and anything she does with it and how it still looks fabulous. From walking down the street to a professional photo shoot Mary-Kate is defiantly gorgeous.

2 comments:

  1. Her hair is actually the only thing that annoys me...it usually looks so unkempt! But I definitely love her ability (and willingness) to wear all sorts of original pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really!?
    I love it, it shows how even if she doesn't straighten it perfectly smooth she still looks good.

    ReplyDelete