A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous
-Coco Chanel

3.5.09

It's awkward when it's cold..ish

My first ever blog post, don't know what to write about.. the weather is always a good conversation starter.

I've noticed spring isn't really warm enough. The temperature isn't warm enough to wear sandals, shorts, or dresses, but it's too warm to wear jeans, or sweaters. I've recently bought a pair of gladiators, but I can't wear them until it gets warmer which is making me frustrated. I could wear them with jeans, but that would just look weird. I guess I'm going to have to wait a couple more months until they can be appreciated by all.

Thank god someone on google images decided to show everyone how strange this looks.

hey kids! don't try this at home

one should definitely wait until it's warm enough to wear shorts

sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment